Professional Russian Translation
Get Accurate Translation Solutions For The Second-Fastest-Growing Online Market
Request a Free Quote
Get A Monster Share Through Russian Translation Services
Most notably, Russian is the language of culture, politics, and space technology.
But as the largest community of native speakers in the whole of Europe, this transcontinental nation is boosting the demand for Russian Translation Solutions across all services and industries. More importantly, this profitable market can more easily be tapped into online since between the years 2000 and 2020, the online Russian community increased by a whopping 3653 percent, making it the second-fastest-growing online market after Arabic. That is too high of a number to ignore, right? That being said, Russian translations are available for every industry and for a variety of specialized services.
Get targeted translation solutions optimized for the Russian-speaking market
- Russian belongs to the East Slavic language family and is the official language of Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Belarus.
- As one of the United Nations’ six official languages, the official language of the International Space Station, and due to the history of the Soviet Union, Russian is also widely spoken in Eastern Europe as well as the Baltic states, the Caucasus region and even parts of Asia.
- Considering the generous size of the language’s terrain, you won’t be surprised to learn that the Russian language is made up of a variety of dialects and regional linguistic characteristics.
- Only native translators with a thorough understanding of your audience and your industry will provide you with the effective translations that will help you engage with these locales.
Russian to English and English to Russian Translation Challenges
- What is one of the most important aspects that ensure quality translation? Well, of course, native translators with profound knowledge of the subject matter are crucial. But, one of the major contributing factors is context.
- The translator needs to develop a real feel for the message and intent of the content in order to provide the best possible translation. With its 150,000 words, the Russian vocabulary is less rich than English, but more than one meaning is attributed to each word.
- This in combination with its use of three genders as well as a formal and informal use of language, all contributes to the context being of special importance for Russian translators.
Our ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 Certified Translation Services are maximized within the process of Connected Translation
While 100% accuracy strongly defines our services, our translations are also immensely creative when it comes to reflecting the tone and identity of your industry. That is why our professional translators also possess a deep understanding of your business and the audience you are aiming to reach. That is why our professional translators also possess a deep understanding of your business and the audience you are aiming to reach.