Full Time. Remote.
Your job as an Account Executive is to identify, source, and close ideal prospects and to pursue inbound, outbound leads, and self-sourced leads for your pipeline while closely cross-collaborating with different internal and external stockholders.
Your success is measured by your commitment to the sales process, exceeding your KPIs, and contribution to Laoret’s overall sales revenues.
- Consistently exceed monthly and yearly KPIs for prospecting end customers (Translation and Localization Service Buyers)
- Responsible for taking ownership of the sales cycle, from qualifying leads to close.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of our services to prospective clients.
- Crashing your monthly goals and targets
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience within a fast-paced and transactional environment, dealing with clients oversees.
- Strong track record of actively prospecting into new business opportunities.
- Solid sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen.
- A data-driven approach to business. You need to be ready to let the numbers measure success.
- Prepare and present demos with prospects and guide them through the buying process.
- Familiar with sales tools and CRMs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Fluency in English is essential)